Monday, August 28, 2006

Tonight is Emmy Night! Which Show Will Walk Away With Best Drama Award?

The West Wing - Had a great final season - our side won - but they've won this award before. Time for "24" to win it. Here is a great scene between "Danny & CJ" as they try to define their relationship.


House - A favorite of mine. This is probably the best show on television - well, after '24'.


Grey's Anatomy - Didn't start watching this until late last season and fell in love with it. Great soundtrack.


"24" My personal favorite - and not just because my television boyfriend Kiefer Sutherland is the star of the show. In my NTBHP "24" is long overdue for the top award.



The Soprano's - Cursing and violence. Not very clever in my view.

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 28, 2006 2:01:00 AM , Blogger Chuck said...

#1 - "24"

#2 - "House"

We agree! My wife would reverse those two. :)

And hey, how about old Charles Logan? Remind you of anyone?

Believe it or not, I've never seen a single episode of the other three you have here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home