Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

I'm still playing catch-up after my 'leave of absence' and today I discover that I was tagged with the "Thinking Blogger Award" by Reconstitution 2.0 (who has a new kick ass site!) The original honor's can be found HERE at his old site. (Told you I was playing catch-up.) The rules are easy to follow:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

There are so many great blogs out there it's hard to pick just five but here are the blogs to which I pass the "Thinking Blogger Award" on to:

1. Skinny Legs and All - Original essays on current events. This guy is very witty and I often find myself laughing out loud when I read his posts. He was my first "favorite" when I initially discovered the world of blogs. You know what they say....you never forget your first! I have dubbed him my internet boyfriend!

2. Deep Thought - Eli Blake writes soooooo much good stuff about EVERYTHING and agree or disagree he always makes me think and oftentimes examine an issue from a perspective I hadn't considered.

3. The Divided States of bu$hmerika 2 - I am so glad he came back because no one does a rant quite like Chuck. He's a fellow Ohioian which is reason enough in my book to check him out.

4. On The Homefront - I first discovered Marty through her blog "Letters From Baghdad" on which she posted letters and emails she received from her son who was serving in Iraq. Her son is back home now and her blog On the Homefront covers mostly antiwar issues but always has something interesting on it.

5. Brad's Brain - Original articles on current issues from politics, television and music. He's also one of my first blog 'loves'.

Well there you have it. Hard to pick just five when there are so many of them that I read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home