Monday, June 18, 2007

Thanks

Ok - so now that I'm cranking back up I want to thank everyone for their kind words and well wishes. It is truly very touching to receive good thoughts from people I've never even looked in the eye. The kindness of strangers truly is a blessing and means a lot to me. Thank you.

I'm doing well - feeling good and am back to work in managed health care land - although I turned in my resignation last week. They were getting me too cheap. I was working lots of hours and not being compensated (I'm salaried) for it. I've dealt with this overwhelming work load for two years now and things are not improving so was time to make a change.

I have been studying meta physics and learning meditation the past few months and one of the things I was meditating on was getting out of the rat race and being at home more. Lo and behold an old work acquaintance called me and asked me if I wanted a job.........WORKING FROM HOME. So beginning in July I will begin 4 weeks of training with a new company after which I will work from home. I will be case managing congestive heart failure patients. Checking in on them to make sure they're taking their meds, monitoring their weight and following up with their doctors if need be. In addition to saving money on gas, wardrobe, dry cleaning and lunch --- I will be gaining something that's far more important to me and that's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home