Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's Time To Dance!!!

Thad Matta's No. 1 Bucks take care of business and earn the top seed in the South. Kansas edges Texas in OT and is No. 1 out West, while Florida and North Carolina are the other top seeds.

Brackets: Viewable | Printable




I LOVE college basketball. It's the only sport I watch and I look forward to March Madness like a kid looks forward to Christmas. March Madness not only means that are there two full weekends of college hoops to watch but it also means spring is really just around the corner. My dying wish should I contract some fatal disease? Final Four tickets!! That would be a dream come true for me. I am pumped and ready for two full weekends of college basketball especially since the home team has a shot this year. All of you daytime CBS soap fans - your shows will be pre-empted Thursday and Friday for tournament action so get your whining out of the way now and deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home