Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We did it!

In record numbers American's beat back those bastards! The idea that is America lives to see another day. I am humbled by the events of Tuesday and grateful beyond belief. Thank you to all who cast a vote for America.

Thank you to those Republicans who understood what was at stake and voted for change. You are true patriots. Thank you to all the liberal bloggers and not so liberal bloggers who have made information available to those who sought it. Thank you to Air America, The Jones Radio Network and other progressive radio networks who helped level the playing field. Thanks to all those who worked tirelessly to make Tuesday happen. I admire so many people out there who I only know by their words or posts.

All that being said, I am taking some downtime from here until after the first of the year. I made that decision for several reasons. My life has changed drastically recently and I need some time to figure out how to change with it. I recently ended a long term relationship so have gone through a 'divorce' of sorts. A big loss but a change I felt I needed to make. I work two jobs now - one with a large HMO and by night I work for a consulting firm going after HMO's money when they deny claims or benefits. It's a double life I lead. I am also pursuing another degree so am busy with that and have not been as studious as I need to be. So, I'm going to think about the blog - what I want to do with it. Rather than being yet another source for news I think I will come back and write essays or something. It's what I wanted to do and got too busy with life to do much of that.

I have all my favorite blogs in a news feeder and will still read and check in with you. Thanks for all your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home