Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I toyed with the idea of changing to Wordpress for my blog publishing. They have a lot of features I like but don't allow me as much control as Blogspot. My playing around site is eaprez.wordpress.com --- this is an actual comment posted there by someone who suffers from that mental illness called 'head up the ass'. I was completely blown away by the irrational thought process. Well like my granny always said, "you can't rationalize with irrational people."

E-mail : feetnycam@yahoo.com
URL :
Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=70.107.78.157
Comment:
After we hear you post comments about the horror that the democrat protection racket pat on the wrist censoring their gay congressman Gerry Studds who raped a 17 year old boy page. Sodomy at the time was punishable by imprisonment. He never apologized claiming it was CONSENSUAL SEX, the age of consent in washington DC being 16.
Only after you admit to the disgrace that was and still is the democrat party then will you and the huffer have qualifications to scorn the moral republicans. SEE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Studds#Congressional_page_sex_scandal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home